| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Willemstad in October is very hot at 28.3 °C (82.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34 °C (93.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in October is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish with sporadic rain. Just 83mm (3.3in) of water accrues across on average 7 days.
- In October the heavens above Willemstad are quite sunny with on average a sizable 8:48 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:40 long and the longest day is 12:00 long with an average length of 11:50.
- There are approximately 2:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 24.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Willemstad October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Willemstad, Curaçao
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Willemstad: