| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Willemstad in November is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In November the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid with rain at times. Circa 96mm (3.8in) of liquid is laid down during an average of 10 days.
- The heavens above Willemstad are slightly sunny with an average of a pleasing 7:54 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:27 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 11:32.
- There are approximately 3:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 30.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Willemstad November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Willemstad, Curaçao
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Willemstad: