| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Willemstad in May is hot at 27.9 °C (82.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in May is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched with infrequent rain. A paltry 25mm (1in) of water is deposited during an average of 3 days.
- In May the blue above Willemstad is a little sunny having an average of a measurable 7:00 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 12:46 long with an average length of 12:40.
- There are approximately 5:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Willemstad May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Willemstad, Curaçao
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Willemstad: