- The mean temperature in Willemstad is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in January is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with some rain. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of liquid is transfered during on average 9 days.
- In January the skies in Willemstad are quite sunny with an average of a respectable 8:34 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 11:29.
- There are approximately 2:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 24.5% of daylight hours.
Weather Trend Graph for January in Willemstad, Curaçao
Willemstad Weather in January Discussion
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Willemstad: