Weather in January in Willemstad
- It is sunny approximately 75.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 24.5% of daylight hours.
- In January the heavens above Willemstad are quite sunny having on average a respectable 8:34 of beaming sunlight per day.
- In January there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- There are approximately 2:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 11:29.
- The weather in January is a little parched with some rain. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of H2O falls during on average 9 days.
- The mean temperature in Willemstad is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for January in Willemstad, Curaçao
Willemstad Weather in January Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Willemstad: