| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Willemstad in January is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in January is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with some rain. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of water precipitates during an average of 9 days.
- The blue above Willemstad is quite sunny with on average a respectable 8:34 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 11:29.
- There are approximately 2:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 24.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Willemstad January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Willemstad, Curaçao
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Willemstad: