| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Willemstad in February is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of fluid is deposited during an average of 5 days.
- In February the skies in Willemstad are quite sunny having an average of a sizable 8:46 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:43.
- There are approximately 2:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 24.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Willemstad February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Willemstad, Curaçao
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Willemstad: