| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Willemstad in December is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in December is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly arid with rain at times. Circa 99mm (3.9in) of liquid is dumped during an average of 10 days.
- The skies in Willemstad are slightly sunny with on average a pleasing 7:48 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:23 long and the longest day is 11:26 long with an average length of 11:24.
- There are approximately 3:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 30.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Willemstad December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Willemstad, Curaçao
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Willemstad: