| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Willemstad in April is hot at 27.3 °C (81.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with scarcely any rain. A paltry 19mm (0.7in) of fluid is dropped during on average 2 days.
- The skies in Willemstad are moderately sunny with on average a respectable 8:29 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:23.
- There are approximately 3:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 30.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Willemstad April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Willemstad, Curaçao
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Willemstad: